This program creates a powerful search engine for website, PC DVD or any HTML-based articles. Different file formats including PDF, RTF and Microsoft Office are supported. Everyfind is compatible with HTML5.
Compact and Powerful
Everyfind is designed to work on a very slow Internet connection. The search database is compact but fast and powerful. Wildcard search, categories, multi-page reports are supported.
Intelligent Search Algorithms
Everyfind is a keywords-based. But it creates a special presorted list of keywords to better describe of your pages and documents. There is a huge amount of parameters to tune up it to fit your needs.
Everyfind supports hundreds of file formats over industry standard IFilter-based plugins. It can search in a 30,000+ files database in a few of seconds. It is fully customizable over templates and engine parameters.
Fast and Precise Search Results
Everyfind generates a special “pre-cashed” search database using sorted keywords list with stop/white keywords. You can configure any of the program engine ranking parameters for your own usage.
Search Indexer Features
- Fully manual link edit mode, including link priority.
- GUI or command-line indexing.
- Intelligent presorted keywords-based search indexer code.
- Indexer rating optimization for a web site.
- HTML tag priority and exclude support.
- Keywords priority support, including stop words and high-rated words.
- Multilingual indexing (English, Danish, Dutch, French, Finnish, German, Greek, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish).
- XML-based configurations.
- Special features enable/disable.
- Can index incorrect or invalid HTML documents.
- Index of HTML documents and binary files, including PDF and RTF.
- Multimedia files index. MP3 and OGG support.
- Command Line and GUI indexing.
Smallest-Possible File Size
The generated search engine has the smallest possible file size. I.e. a 27,000-links DVD search engine is only 17 MB. A 460-links website search engine is only 400 KB.
Search Script Features
- Links: relative or absolute, special links (ftp, https, email).
- Site Search in separate categories (one dimension).
- Wildcard and boolean search.
- Keyword highlighting.
- Search form using <form> tag on any web page.
- Multi-page template-based reports with CSS styling.
- Over 30 dynamically generated template parameters. Can show statistical and query-related information.
- Link file type icons for popular file formats.
- XHTML/HTML5-validated code.
- The fastest search for 30,000+ links databases.
- Controllable compact index database size.
- No Java VM, ActiveX code or a special server side software like PHP, ASP is required. All the needed is a web browser.