This program converts RTF and Office documents to plain and clean HTML/XHTML.
It uses native Microsoft Office 2003 convert engine from Microsoft. No Microsoft Office installed is required.
Clean HTML from Documents
This program converts office documents using native Microsoft Office 2003 RTF converter engine to plain HTML file.
No CSS style and horrible formatting tags are generated, so it is very simple to create a web page.
File Format Support
It can convert RTF and office documents to clean HTML5 file:
- *.rtf - RTF file.
- *.docm, *.docx - Microsoft Word 2007 (additional download is required)
- *.doc - Microsoft Word 6,95,97-2003 (additional download is required)
- *.wps - Microsoft Works 9/8/7/6/5(2000)/4.x (additional download is required)
- *.doc, *wpd - WordPerfect 6.x/5.x (additional download is required)
- *.mcw,*.xls,*.pwi,*.wk*,etc - different documents supported by Microsoft Office 2003 (Microsoft Office 2003 full install is required)
- *.wri - Windows Write (on 2000/XP only)
For most cases no Office installed is required.
ToHTML Converter Features
- Clean HTML5 code ready for styling and edit;
- Convert libraries from Microsoft;
- Drag and drop support;
- Can convert single or multiple files or folders;
- Microsoft Office is not required for most file formats;
- Command line support;
- Fast multi-thread conversion, optimized for dual-core CPUs.
How ToHTML Works
It converts in two stages: Document → RTF → Clean HTML.
Create HTML files from text documents like doc, rtf and others. Just drag and drop text file on this program window and will generate automatically a new HTML page. Is very usefully if you do not have html knowledge or you need to make a lot of pages with full amount of text. Have a very good HTML output.
5 Stars Award on Best Downloads Center!
Ready to try it on your computer?
There is a free trial that works 30 days. Download these components to test before your buy.
32 or 64 bit Windows® XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 are supported. Non-RTF files require additional downloads.
To uninstall use standard Windows settings: Start → Settings → Apps & features. Click the Atrise ToHTML icon and then click Uninstall.
ToHTML Updates and Improvements
If you have found a bug or an issue, feel free to report it to the author to fix. We can help many users worldwide.